A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tapper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tapper is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tapper, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tapper graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Tapper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Thomas Tapper MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David T. Tapper practice?
- Dr. David Tapper has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Tapper practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Faribault, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Hopkins, MN.
See Faribault Primary Care Doctors and Faribault Sports Medicine Doctors.