A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Vega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vega
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vega Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Vega, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Vega graduated from New York University.
Dr. Vega has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Additional Information
- Dr. David T Vega MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David T. Vega practice?
- Dr. David Vega has 1 office location.
Dr. David Vega practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Selma, AL.
See Selma Radiologists and Selma Oncologists.