A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Walker, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Walker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David T Walker MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David T. Walker practice?
- Dr. David Walker has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Walker practices Surgery near Salisbury, MD.
See Salisbury Surgeons.