Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Watson
Dr. David Watson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Watson is affiliated with St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa, Saint Joseph's Hospital and Brandon Regional Hospital. Dr. Watson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Watson has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and...
Dr. David Watson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Mark Mighell
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi27
Dr. Brian Palumbo
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi10
Dr. Steven Lyons
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi24