A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Watson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Watson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Timothy Watson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David T. Watson practice?
- Dr. David Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Watson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.