A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Watson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Watson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Timothy Watson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David T. Watson practice?
- Dr. David Watson has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Watson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Temple Terrace, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.