A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Watson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Watson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 32 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David T. Watson practice?
Dr. David Watson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Temple Terrace, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.