A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wong, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Wong has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David T Wong MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David T. Wong practice?
- Dr. David Wong has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Wong practices Gastroenterology near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Livermore, CA and Walnut Creek, CA.
See San Ramon Gastroenterologists.