A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wong, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Wong has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David T. Wong practice?
Dr. David Wong practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Livermore, CA and Walnut Creek, CA.
See San Ramon Internists, San Ramon Gastroenterologists, and San Ramon Hepatologists.