A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tabby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tabby, Neurology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tabby, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabby graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tabby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Stuart Tabby DO is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Tabby practice?
- Dr. David Tabby has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Tabby practices Neurology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Neurologists.