Dr. David Tabor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Tabor?

May 27th, 2017

Does not take time to listen or discuss things with patient. Rushes through appointment and questions. Cannot keep patients straight. Argued with you when you explain you are not the patient he is talking about nor have the problems he tries to say you do because he has you mixed up with 2 other patients. Ridiculous and never have experienced a more inadequate doctor or dirty exam room.

June 13th, 2016

my experience

Dr Tabor has taken care me for over 10 years. My IBS was severe and Dr Tabor worked with me to get my condition under control. I have appreciated his concern for my health.

March 22nd, 2016

tabor office

Dr Tabor office never call you back I called them like 6 times still know answer but I like the dr .

January 29th, 2016

Dr. Tabor is a great doctor, he is caring, patient, and knows how to manage patient care. Unfortunately, his office staff is unprofessional and inept. This is not what you want to deal with when you are sick and have questions. I hope that he makes some changes to his staff so that I can continue to be his patient. Because he really is a great doctor!

January 19th, 2016

Dr. Tabor

Dr. Tabor is a good doctor, but always in a hurry. He gave me a look when I asked him a question, you know to explain my situation. He said it is all here on the paper you can read it. His staff is rude and never call you back. I called 4 times trying to figure something out, and on the 5th time I said answer me now I will stay on the line.

October 15th, 2014

not happy

I at first liked doctor tabors office but after a couple of times I noticed that his staff is very rude,and they don't return phone calls. I also noticed that Doctor tabor has a tendancy to be short and brief and he gets frustrated when he is very busy!!! Makes you feel like you have to hurry to get your words out. Were the Patient we have the right to ask questions

October 22nd, 2010

Great doctor wish had diffrent office staff

Dr Tabor is a great doctor. He is extremely good at diagnosing and patient care. His office staff however is extremely rude and unprofessional. Not returning phone calls and inquiring or call with wrong patient information.

September 26th, 2017