A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tai graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Tai practice?
Dr. David Tai practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Orthopedic Surgeons.