A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Taing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Taing is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Taing, DC, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Taing graduated from St. Matthew's University, Oviedo.
Dr. Taing has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Taing DC and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Taing practice?
- Dr. David Taing has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Taing practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Americus, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Chipley, FL.
See Americus Family Physicians and Americus Sports Medicine Doctors.