A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tait:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tait is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tait, FACOG, FACS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Tait graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Tait has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Loren Tait FACOG, FACS, and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Tait practice?
- Dr. David Tait has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Tait practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, NC and Monroe, NC.
See Charlotte Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Charlotte Oncologists.