A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tait:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tait is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tait
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tait Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tait, FACOG, FACS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Tait graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Tait has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Loren Tait FACOG, FACS, and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Tait practice?
- Dr. David Tait has 1 office location.
Dr. David Tait practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Hickory, NC.
See Hickory Obstetricians & Gynecologists.