A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Talafuse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Talafuse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Talafuse, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Talafuse graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Talafuse has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wayne Talafuse MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Talafuse practice?
- Dr. David Talafuse has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Talafuse practices Family Medicine near Live Oak, TX.