A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Talafuse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Talafuse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talafuse
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Talafuse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Talafuse, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Talafuse graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Talafuse has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wayne Talafuse MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Talafuse practice?
- Dr. David Talafuse has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Talafuse practices Family Medicine near Live Oak, TX.