A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Talafuse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Talafuse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Talafuse, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Talafuse graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Talafuse has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Talafuse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Talafuse practice?
- Dr. David Talafuse practices Family Medicine near Live Oak, TX.