A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Talley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Talley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Talley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Talley graduated from University of Louisville . He has 9 awards.
Dr. Talley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Western Baptist Hospital
- Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel David Talley MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joel D. Talley practice?
- Dr. Joel Talley has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Talley practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Paducah, KY.
See Paducah Internists and Paducah Cardiologists.