A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joel Talley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joel Talley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talley
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Talley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joel Talley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Talley graduated from University of Louisville . He has 9 awards.
Dr. Talley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Western Baptist Hospital
- Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joel David Talley MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joel D. Talley practice?
- Dr. Joel Talley has 1 office location.
Dr. Joel Talley practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Paducah, KY.
See Paducah Internists and Paducah Cardiologists.