A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tamres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tamres is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tamres, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamres graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tamres has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Tamres MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Tamres practice?
- Dr. David Tamres has 1 office location.
Dr. David Tamres practices Internal Medicine near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Internists.