A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tang, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hounchang Tang MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Tang practice?
- Dr. David Tang has 1 office location.
Dr. David Tang practices Emergency Medicine near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Emergency Physicians.