Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Tange
Dr. David Tange, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Kronenwetter, WI, with other offices in Wausau, WI and Wausau, WI. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tange is affiliated with Aspirus Wausau Hospital and North Central Health Care. He speaks English.
Dr. David Tange has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Tange is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kronenwetter, WI.
Dr. David Polomis
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Schofield, WI 2.94 mi27
Dr. Douglas Reding
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Schofield, WI 2.94 mi37
Dr. Cary Fechter
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Schofield, WI 2.94 mi38