A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tannenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tannenbaum, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tannenbaum graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tannenbaum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Tannenbaum MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Tannenbaum practice?
- Dr. David Tannenbaum has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Tannenbaum practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chalfont, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Horsham, PA and Abington, PA.
See Chalfont Obstetricians & Gynecologists.