Dr. David Tannenbaum Is this you?

Very unprofessional

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Waited almost an hour for the Dr. He took personal calls during my appointment! Terrible will never return

Posted on September 10th, 2015

He is the best Doctor I have ever seen he delivered two of my children and couldn't ask for a better dr in the delivery room

Posted on June 5th, 2015

if I could give more than 5 stars I would without hesitation. Dr. Tannenbaum is absolutely the most knowledgeable, professional and compassionate phycisian I've ever met including any Dr. I've had to visit in any other field of medicine.

Wonderfully accomodating..

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Last year I experienced my first (and hopefully last!) miscarriage. I was referred to Dr. Tannenbaum after being discharged from Abington hospital (who were also great). I called the doctor that night, by recommedation of the ER physician, and asked for a checkup. I received a call from the Doctor the next morning, bright and early, and he urged me, if i was available, to come in that morning. It was there that I learned he had actually closed his office to appointments that day because he had surgery at noon - but it did not stop him at all from seeing me. He was extremely attentive, apologetic and understanding. He didn't rush me or ignore my (possibly silly) questions and he answered each without judgment or contempt. Very simply a great doctor; the standard by which all should follow.

Posted on June 13th, 2013

Dr T is absolutely the best Dr and surgeon I have ever had I recommend his to all my friends and family best gynecologist in PA :)

Posted on January 17th, 2013

Excellent bedside manner. Great gyno. I would recommend him 100%.

AMAZING Doctor!

Posted on October 5th, 2012

Dr. Tannenbaum delivered both of my little guys. (after my husband and I met with a bunch of Doc's he was our first choice hands down)The first was a c-section so when I knew I needed another one I wasn't nervous at all once I knew Dr. Tannenbaum would be the one doing it. There's something very calming about him. You know he's listening to you 100% and taking everything you say very seriously. (no matter how trivial what you're asking may seem) He was very highly recommended to me from a few of my friends and I have passed his name out many times as well. He is exactly the way you expect a doctor to be and then some. It is very rare to find a Doctor these days that bends over backward to treat you as a person first.If you're looking for a highly skilled Doctor that that you know you can trust who will treat you as though you are a member of his own family, this is definitely the one for you!

Posted on September 22nd, 2012

Dr. Tannenbaum is extremely proficient and has such tremendous bedside manner ever. Such a great physician. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on September 11th, 2009

Dr Tannenbaum is an absolutely amazing physician. He has a phenomenal bedside manner and is a brilliant surgeon - I would recommend him highly to family and friends!

Posted on May 8th, 2017