A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tascarella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tascarella, Psychiatrist / Behavioral Health is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tascarella, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Morbid Obesity
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tascarella graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Tascarella MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Tascarella practice?
- Dr. David Tascarella has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Tascarella practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists and Atlanta Addiction Specialists.