A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tascarella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tascarella, Psychiatrist / Behavioral Health is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tascarella
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tascarella Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tascarella, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Morbid Obesity
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tascarella graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Tascarella MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Tascarella practice?
- Dr. David Tascarella has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Tascarella practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists and Atlanta Addiction Specialists.