A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Taub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Taub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Taub, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Taub graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Taub has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Taub practice?
Dr. David Taub practices Urology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Fort Lauderdale Urologists.