A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Taub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Taub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taub
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Taub Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Taub, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Taub graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taub has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Taub MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Taub practice?
- Dr. David Taub has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Taub practices Urology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Maumee, OH and Bowling Green, OH.
See Toledo Urologists.