A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Taub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Taub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Taub, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Taub graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taub has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Taub MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Taub practice?
- Dr. David Taub has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Taub practices Urology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Maumee, OH.
See Fort Lauderdale Urologists.