A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Taylor, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Taylor has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Taylor MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Taylor practice?
- Dr. David Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. David Taylor practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists, New Orleans Pulmonologists, New Orleans Critical Care Practitioners, and New Orleans Hospice & Palliative Specialists.