Learn more about Dr. David Tearse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tearse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tearse
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tearse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tearse, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tearse graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tearse has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Seeger Tearse MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David S. Tearse practice?
- Dr. David Tearse has 1 office location.
Dr. David Tearse practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Surgeons.