A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Teer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Teer is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teer
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Teer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Teer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Teer graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Teer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
- Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Teer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Teer practice?
- Dr. David Teer has 1 office location.
Dr. David Teer practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Family Physicians.