A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Teer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Teer is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Teer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Teer graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Teer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
- Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Teer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Teer practice?
- Dr. David Teer has 1 office location.
Dr. David Teer practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Family Physicians.