Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Tegay
Dr. David Tegay, DO is a Doctor primarily located in East Meadow, NY, with other offices in Uniondale, NY and Central Islip, NY (and 1 other location). He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Genetics, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Tegay is affiliated with North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital, John T Mather Memorial Hospital and University Hospital. Dr. Tegay has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Tegay has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. David Tegay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Meadow, NY.
Dr. Ayesha Assad
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
East Meadow, NY 0 mi
Dr. Raja Varma
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
East Meadow, NY 0 mi13
Dr. Artur Alaverdian
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
East Meadow, NY 0 mi13