A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Telford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Telford is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Telford, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Telford graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Telford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
- Providence Behavioral Medicine Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Elbridge Telford MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David E. Telford practice?
- Dr. David Telford has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Telford practices Psychiatry near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle River, AK.
See Anchorage Psychiatrists.