A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Templeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Templeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Templeman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Templeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Templeman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Templeman graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Templeman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Templeman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David C. Templeman practice?
- Dr. David Templeman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Templeman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.