A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Templeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Templeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Templeman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Templeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Templeman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Templeman graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Templeman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Templeman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David C. Templeman practice?
- Dr. David Templeman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Templeman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.