A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tenn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tenn
Education & Awards
Dr. Tenn graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tenn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Tulare District HealthCare System
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Tai-Chong Tenn MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David T. Tenn practice?
- Dr. David Tenn has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Tenn practices Occupational Medicine near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tulare, CA.
See Visalia Preventive Medicine Specialists.