Dr. David Tenniswood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Tenniswood?

May 18th, 2017

Was very pleased after recent surgery. Dr.explained surgery before &aftervery simply to my wife & I.

October 25th, 2016

Wonderfule Doctor

I recently had to have a second surgery for a condition I suffer from. I cannot express how pleased I am with this surgery compared to the first that was performed by a different doctor. Dr. Tenniswood is absolutely wonderful. I could not be happier with the results. He has a very pleasing bedside manner and shows a true concern and compassion for me as a patient. Thank you Dr. Tenniswood.

October 24th, 2016

My appointment with Dr. Tenniswood was very pleasant, he listened to my concerns, his examination was thorough, and he was interested in my health. Thank you. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the facility was very clean and well located.

September 13th, 2016

Facility Service Specialist

Dr. Tenniswood and his staff were great. His diagnostic was fast and to the point. They schedule me the next day and all the staff in West Florida Hospital were great. Best operation that I ever had, and I got seven. Not looking forward for the next one, but if I have to, he will be my firts choice.

July 25th, 2016

I was introduced to Dr Tenniswood via an ER admission & need for hospitalization. Dr. Tenniswood was very thorough with his explanation of the need for hospitalization and surgery. Due to the diagnosis, Dr. Tenniswood had to do multiple surgeries and with each surgery, he continued to provide excellent quality of care and his bedside manner is exceptional. His office staff is always friendly, kind and provides an atmosphere that is warm and calming in stressful situations. Thank you for your excellent care!

July 21st, 2016

Have had other work done at west florida that has been great. This office was very nice, through and doc was great.

July 21st, 2016

Very professional, excellent results, great staff!

July 13th, 2016

A very exceptional doctor and surgeon. Thank you.

May 29th, 2016

I feel the dr, Staff ,receptionis , cleaness were great.

April 17th, 2016

Emergency surgery

I entered West Florida Hospital through the ER and learned I had acute pancreatitis caused by gallstones, so the gallbladder had to be removed. I met Dr. Tenniswood who thoroughly explained the laproscopic surgery and put me at ease. The next day he explained my discharge, medications, and the one follow-up appointment I would need. My office wait was minimal, and our visit was quick and painless. Excellent care.

April 5th, 2016

NOT for handicap people.

Dr. Tenniswood was very nice, but my 89 yr old mother had a feeding tube inserted after she had a stroke. She no longer needed the tube and her PCP set the appointment up for the tube removal. I explained to the receptionist how hard it is for my mother to have to wait, she is in a wheel chair, and does not understand things after the stroke. After over an hours wait, we were FINALLY taken back to a small room, where her chair barely fit. The examining table was far too high, so she had to sit in a chair while he pulled the tube out. It was painful for her. We were told they were sorry, but they are not set up for the handicap!! Yet, they have several handicap parking spaces!! If you or you loved one needs a wheel chair, do not go here.

April 1st, 2016