A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ternes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ternes, Internist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ternes graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Ternes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ternes DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David Ternes practice?
- Dr. David Ternes has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Ternes practices Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Richmond, MI.
See Bay City Internists and Bay City Cardiologists.