A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Terreson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Terreson, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terreson
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Terreson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Terreson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Terreson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brackenridge Hospital
- St. David's Georgetown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Terreson MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David W. Terreson practice?
- Dr. David Terreson has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Terreson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bastrop, TX.
See Austin Cardiologists.