A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Terreson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Terreson, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Terreson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Terreson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Terreson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Terreson MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David W. Terreson practice?
- Dr. David Terreson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Terreson practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Austin, TX.
See Austin Internists and Austin Cardiologists.