Dr. David Terreson MD Patient Reviews

4.7

January 29th, 2017
A shinning star!!
David Terreson is an awesome physician. He saved my life - what more can I say. He is attentive, a great listener, compassionate, dedicated, skillful. We are so fortunate to have him here in Central Texas.

January 13th, 2017
Dr. Terreson is a caring person. He is friendly but professional at the same time.

December 8th, 2016
Dr. Terreson saved my life. He is absolutely, 100% focused on his patients. He treats with with respect, answers ever question in a fashion that makes me feel like we are partners in maintaining my health. Anyone who gets in to see him should feel very fortunate.

November 6th, 2016
This practice is wonderful. After a brief hospital stay I was able to get in to see Dr. Terreson the day after calling. He took time to make sure I understood what had happend to me and what to expect in the future. The whole office was very efficient and friendly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Terreson to anyone needing a cardiologist.

September 20th, 2016
Happy with this doctor and staff
I'm glad I was referred to Dr. Terreson when I moved here two years ago. He spends time with me.......I don't feel rushed, listens to my questions and explains test results so that I understand them. I feel that he's concerned about my care. The staff is friendly and helpful. If I phone the office with a question I get a response quickly. I recommend Dr. Terreson if you need a great Cardiologist.

August 11th, 2016
Have aiways had a positive opinion of Dr Terresons office. He is one of my favorite Doctors.

August 11th, 2016
Cardiac Health
I was referred to Dr. Terreson by my primary physician. I have to say it was an excellent choice. Dr. Terreson is very thorough and compassionate. And he really listens to his patients' concerns. By ordering necessary tests, adequately reviewing my medical history, and actually noting what I would tell him regarding my health, he was able to prescribe the correct medications to help me with my condition and gave me sound medical advice. He expressed concern about what I had to say and always has a pleasant disposition. His nurse and office staff are always courteous and friendly. The area is always very clean and the waiting time is minimal. I would recommend Dr. Terreson to anyone who is searching for a competent (and down to earth) cardiologist.

July 31st, 2016
Highly recommended
Care is absolutely great. Dr. Terreson is the best.

June 24th, 2016
Very pleased.
Excellent doctor who has time to discuss concerns and answer any questions you might have. Very fortunate to have him as my cardiologist.

June 9th, 2016
Very fortunate to have gotten Dr. Terreson as the cardiologist on duty.
I drew Dr. Terreson following my first visit to the ER. He was simply the cardiologist on duty that day. I could not have been more fortunate. Both he and his PA, Darby, have been superb providers, as have the support staff in the office of Cardio Texas. It is now nearly 11 years, and I've survived bypass surgery and am still on my bike.

May 20th, 2016
Great doctor!
Dr. Terreson is not only kind and caring, he's very thorough and patient, taking time to fully answer my questions. I've been a patient for about ten years and will continue to be. Additionally, his office staff is courteous and professional.

May 1st, 2016
Dr. Terreson is not only a terrific doctor but he is a great guy!