by Lisa Henson on May 1st, 2016

Dr. Terreson is not only a terrific doctor but he is a great guy!

Mayor Jonse show details Mayor Jonse
by Rita G Jonse on Apr 29th, 2016

My appointment was with Dr Khan in Manor, Texas. He is so professional and thorough and I did not feel rushed at all. Has a wonderful bedside manner. And yes I have told my family snout him and all my friends. I cannot say enough about his staff. His nurse is the best and I really appreciate their efficient manner in how they have treated me as a patient. I feel very loved and well taken care of. Mayor Jonse

Recent visit show details Recent visit
by G.O. on Apr 29th, 2016

Dr Terreson of Cardio Texas got my blood pressure and cholesterol under control. He is a very efficient physician and cares about your needs I would highly recommend him.

by Mary Higgs on Apr 28th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Terreson for over 20 years when I first saw him when I was in the hospital and he was the on-call cardiologist. I was impressed the first time he treated me by his thoroughness, competence and his caring and I've been with him ever since.

Terreson is great show details Terreson is great
by Robert S. Boyer on Apr 28th, 2016

Dr. Terreson has been my cardio doctor for twenty years. A decade ago, he, with Dr. David Hume, did a triple-bypass. Terreson has had me take many meds and many exams, and I'm still here, which amazes me a lot and my gratitude to him is infinite. I heard a story from my shrink about another shrink who moved to Austin from the mid-West just so that he could have Dr. Terreson as his heart doctor. Fast, efficient, clear, scientific. One of his top assistants, Darby, is also terrific in patiently analyzing and explaining to the the dull-witted like me what is happening. Although I am a scientist, the nature of heart medicine is so deep and technical that it is now way, way beyond what I can comprehend. You won't believe it, but I was recently emitting a positron so that it could annihilate an electron to emit gamma rays for diagnosis. (PET Scan). Utterly otherworldly! Bob

Bedside manner show details Bedside manner
by James a on Mar 8th, 2016

I like being direct and to rhe point

by Jim Orr on Mar 8th, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Terreson for well over ten years. He is thorough, personable and takes the time to listen. He put a couple of stents in my heart almost 10 years ago and so far so good. I'd recommend him to anyone, but I just wish he were a little closer.

Always pleased show details Always pleased
by C. Shaw on Mar 6th, 2016

I have been a long-time patient of Dr. Terreson. I have always felt that I get the very best of care with him and his medical staff. I would recommend them to anyone looking for the best cardiovascular care.

Outstanding care from all the staff show details Outstanding care from all the staff
Mar 5th, 2016

Dr. Terreson is an outstanding caregiver. He listens very carefully to my statements, and considers carefully what plan of action to take. He has a genuine concrern for his patients' overall health, not just cardiac health. I would definitely recommend him to any one that needs a cardiologist!

by B. Kreisle on Jan 2nd, 2016

Greatest cardiologist ever! He listened to my experience and took it seriously. I now have a pacemaker and feel he saved my life. He is a kind and caring person

Dr. Terreson show details Dr. Terreson
by Cliff Woerner on Jan 2nd, 2016

For several years now while under the care of Dr. Terreson my overall health has improved and my confidence in him is unequaled.

Jan 1st, 2016

Got in see him quickly after refer by my physician.

Best heart doctor in Austin ! show details Best heart doctor in Austin !
by Umesh on Nov 26th, 2015

I had MI in 2006 on Father's Day ? Dr.Terrison was on call . I am alive today because of him ! I had 100pct blockages in RCA. He put in 3 stents ...after 10 years I had some restonsis and new blockages ..I flew back from Columbus last week as I had a procedure this week with one more stent and sangioplastry ..One of The Best cordiolgist in Austin ...think God he is y Doctor !

Nov 22nd, 2015

In my opinion Dr. Terreson is the best cardiologist in Texas.I trust him with my life.He really cares about his patients well being.I highly recommend him and cardio Texas.

Outstanding Care show details Outstanding Care
by Rodger Love on Oct 14th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Terreson for many years and he has my complete confidence and trust. He has given me excellent care and continually monitors my cardiac health through regular checkups and testing. He and his staff are always courteous, caring, and professional. I can think of no other medical professional that I have had such high trust and confidence in for my medical challenges . I would highly recommend him to anyone needing cardiac care without any reservation whatsoever.

Arrogant show details Arrogant
Oct 8th, 2015

He is not a good listener. The worst doctor EVER!!!

by Ellie on Sep 23rd, 2015

I feel so fortunate to have Dr. David Terreson taking care of my cardiology needs. He and his staff are the best!

Sep 3rd, 2015

Went to see Dr. Terreson after seeing my other Dr. for 4 years and was just being strung along. Dr. Terreson listen to my history and what I had been through and really helped me with everything!

It's NEVER the bums rush. show details It's NEVER the bums rush.
by Barbara Bradley on Aug 20th, 2015

I've been going to see Dr. Terreson for about 15 years. His attitude never changes. He focuses on the patient in the room he's visiting.

The Best Medical Team I Know show details The Best Medical Team I Know
by James Michael Bown on Jul 29th, 2015

What an exceptional team! From the receptionist to the nurse, to Darby the PA and Dr. Terreson himself, I was welcomed and treated with the utmost genuine concern and complete care. In addition to literally saving my life, Dr. Terreson and his trusted team inspired me to lose the excess weight that probably was a big contributor to my cardiac problem. They are the best I have ever experienced and they are the kind of friends it is nice to have. Kudos and five stars!

FRIENDLY, COMPETENT, VERRY GOOD PROFESSIONALS! show details FRIENDLY, COMPETENT, VERRY GOOD PROFESSIONALS!
Jul 21st, 2015

FRIENDLY, COMPETENT, VERRY GOOD PROFESSIONALS!

Jul 20th, 2015

I would definitely recommend Dr. Terreson to others needing cardiac care, and have already done so.

Dr Terreson show details Dr Terreson
by Cindy Pierce on Jul 17th, 2015

Dr Terreson is a wonderful doctor. When I first went to him about four years ago I was having problems with statins. Attempts to find a statin that worked without making me sick weren't successful. Dr Terreson very patiently and systematically went through a process that ultimately identified a statin that reduced the cholesterol numbers, did not make me sick and, on top of that, was approved for payment by the insurance company! Now, more recently, he solved a problem I was having with walking. He ran some tests, did some evaluations, and determined that I needed some vascular surgery. He made this whole process as easy as it could possibly be by coordinating with the surgeon, my primary physician, and me to be sure we were all headed in the same direction. And he was very gracious and kind to me throughout the process. I recommend Dr Terreson highly, both for his competency and knowledge and for his ability to listen to his patients and treat them respectfully.

Overall experience. show details Overall experience.
by Joe O. on Jun 26th, 2015

When I experienced some heart problems [ chest pain ] one Saturday morning in 1998 and ended up in the emergency room, I did not have a cardiologist. Apparently Dr. Terreson was on call that weekend and they called him in. After reviewing the numerous tests that had been performed, he surmised that I needed more work done to my heart than a stent, to repair it. A Cardio Thoracic Surgeon, of his choosing, was called in and a triple by-pass was performed. Ever since then, I have had semi annual exams at which time Dr. Terreson and his very knowledgeable and friendly staff have kept me heart healthy. It's been a good ride with them for the past 17 years.

by Betty Kesselus on Jun 20th, 2015

I believe Dr. Terreson is an extremely competent and knowledgeable doctor. He listens, explains, and suggests ways to prevent problems. I am extremely comfortable with his manner. I do not hesitate to recommend him to others.

May 26th, 2015

I have always experience good care from Dr Terreson and would recommend him to anyone.

May 25th, 2012

Excellent cardiologist. My wife and I both have had unusually good care from him.

Long waits each time show details Long waits each time
Jan 12th, 2011

I know Doctor's are busy, but it seems every time I go to Dr. Terreson's office the wait time runs 30 min to over an hour after the scheduled time. Plus that doesn't include the time waiting to see the doctor after the PA does their little checks. Seems like a good doctor, but must be way over scheduled.

M.F. show details M.F.
Sep 24th, 2010

DR. TERRESON FOUND MY PROBLEM WHEN THE HEART HOSPITAL COULD NOT FIND ONE. HE IS VERY THOROUGH. HE IS ONE OF THE BEST DR.'S I HAVE EVER VISITED AND I HAVE VISITED MANY. HE IS ONE OF THE BEST.!

by RMN on Jan 6th, 2009

The most kind, considerate, interested cardiologist in Austin. I had a previous doc, to whom I would not send one of my bird dogs. Dr. Terreson is the best cardio in the area. I tell all my friends.