Dr. David Terreson Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. David Terreson?

Posted on February 12th, 2017

Dr. Terreson has been my cardiac physician over 12 years . His knowledge, ability to stay abreast with current research, communication skills, kindness, and dedication to help individuals have healthier lives is outstanding. As a thoughtful Christian, he listens to patients, asks good questions, and is always kind and caring. I trust his judgment completely. I leave knowing I have received the best advice available. His staff are well informed and helpful. I recommend him without hesitation.

A shinning star!!

Posted on January 30th, 2017

David Terreson is an awesome physician. He saved my life - what more can I say. He is attentive, a great listener, compassionate, dedicated, skillful. We are so fortunate to have him here in Central Texas .

Posted on January 13th, 2017

Dr. Terreson is a caring person. He is friendly but professional at the same time.

Posted on December 8th, 2016

Dr. Terreson saved my life. He is absolutely, 100% focused on his patients. He treats with with respect, answers ever question in a fashion that makes me feel like we are partners in maintaining my health. Anyone who gets in to see him should feel very fortunate.

Posted on November 7th, 2016

This practice is wonderful. After a brief hospital stay I was able to get in to see Dr. Terreson the day after calling. He took time to make sure I understood what had happend to me and what to expect in the future. The whole office was very efficient and friendly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Terreson to anyone needing a cardiologist.

Happy with this doctor and staff

Posted on September 20th, 2016

I'm glad I was referred to Dr. Terreson when I moved here two years ago. He spends time with me.......I don't feel rushed, listens to my questions and explains test results so that I understand them. I feel that he's concerned about my care. The staff is friendly and helpful. If I phone the office with a question I get a response quickly. I recommend Dr. Terreson if you need a great Cardiologist.

Posted on August 12th, 2016

Have aiways had a positive opinion of Dr Terresons office. He is one of my favorite Doctors.

Cardiac Health

Posted on August 11th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Terreson by my primary physician. I have to say it was an excellent choice. Dr. Terreson is very thorough and compassionate. And he really listens to his patients' concerns. By ordering necessary tests, adequately reviewing my medical history, and actually noting what I would tell him regarding my health, he was able to prescribe the correct medications to help me with my condition and gave me sound medical advice. He expressed concern about what I had to say and always has a pleasant disposition. His nurse and office staff are always courteous and friendly. The area is always very clean and the waiting time is minimal. I would recommend Dr. Terreson to anyone who is searching for a competent (and down to earth) cardiologist.

Highly recommended

Posted on July 31st, 2016

Care is absolutely great. Dr. Terreson is the best.

Very pleased.

Posted on June 24th, 2016

Excellent doctor who has time to discuss concerns and answer any questions you might have. Very fortunate to have him as my cardiologist.

Very fortunate to have gotten Dr. Terreson as the cardiologist on duty.

Posted on June 9th, 2016

I drew Dr. Terreson following my first visit to the ER. He was simply the cardiologist on duty that day. I could not have been more fortunate. Both he and his PA, Darby, have been superb providers, as have the support staff in the office of Cardio Texas. It is now nearly 11 years, and I've survived bypass surgery and am still on my bike.

Great doctor!

Posted on May 20th, 2016

Dr. Terreson is not only kind and caring, he's very thorough and patient, taking time to fully answer my questions. I've been a patient for about ten years and will continue to be. Additionally, his office staff is courteous and professional.