A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Thetford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thetford
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Thetford Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Thetford graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Thetford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coon Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Thetford DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Thetford practice?
- Dr. David Thetford has 1 office location.
Dr. David Thetford practices Family Medicine near Dalhart, TX.
See Dalhart Family Physicians.