Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Thiel
Dr. David Thiel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Urology and General Surgery. Dr. Thiel is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital, U of I Hospitals and Clinics and Mayo Clinic. Dr. Thiel has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Thiel has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. David Thiel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Jacob Jorns
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi4
Dr. Dorin Colibaseanu
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi10
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi15