A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Thom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thom
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Thom, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Thom graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hinton Thom MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Thom practice?
- Dr. David Thom has 1 office location.
Dr. David Thom practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Primary Care Doctors.