A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Thom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Thom, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Thom graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hinton Thom MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Thom practice?
- Dr. David Thom has 1 office location.
Dr. David Thom practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Primary Care Doctors.