A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Thoman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Thoman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thoman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thoman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Thoman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thoman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thoman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Thoman MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David S. Thoman practice?
- Dr. David Thoman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Thoman practices Surgery near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Surgeons.