A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davidx Thoman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Davidx Thoman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Davidx Thoman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thoman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thoman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Davidx S Thoman MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Davidx S. Thoman practice?
- Dr. Davidx Thoman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Davidx Thoman practices Surgery near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Surgeons.