A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Thordarson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Thordarson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Thordarson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Foot Diseases
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Thordarson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Thordarson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center