A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Thordarson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Thordarson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thordarson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thordarson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Thordarson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Foot Diseases
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Thordarson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Thordarson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Thordarson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David B. Thordarson practice?
- Dr. David Thordarson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Thordarson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.