Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Thornton
Dr. David Thornton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Roxbury, MA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Thornton is affiliated with Boston Medical Center, West Roxbury VA Medical Center and West Roxbury VA Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Thornton has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Thornton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Roxbury, MA.
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
West Roxbury, MA 0 mi13
Dr. Philip Podrid
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
West Roxbury, MA 0 mi45
Dr. Rosemary Mehl
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
West Roxbury, MA 0 mi34