A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Thorsett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Thorsett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Thorsett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorsett graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thorsett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- Silverton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Thorsett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Thorsett practice?
- Dr. David Thorsett has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Thorsett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Woodburn, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Silverton, OR and Salem, OR.
See Woodburn Surgeons.