A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Thorsett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Thorsett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thorsett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thorsett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Thorsett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorsett graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thorsett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- Silverton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Thorsett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Thorsett practice?
- Dr. David Thorsett has 1 office location.
Dr. David Thorsett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Silverton, OR.
See Silverton Surgeons.