A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Reynolds Thrasher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Reynolds Thrasher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Reynolds Thrasher, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds Thrasher graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reynolds Thrasher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Reynolds Thrasher MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David Reynolds Thrasher practice?
- Dr. David Reynolds Thrasher has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Reynolds Thrasher practices Pulmonary Disease near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Pulmonologists.