A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Thull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Thull, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thull
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thull Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Closed Fractures
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- De Quervain Disease
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Hand Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Thull graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thull has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Thull MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David A. Thull practice?
- Dr. David Thull has 1 office location.
Dr. David Thull practices Surgery of the Hand near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.