A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Thull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Thull, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thull
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thull Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Closed Fractures
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- De Quervain Disease
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Hand Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Thull graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thull has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Thull MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David A. Thull practice?
- Dr. David Thull has 1 office location.
Dr. David Thull practices Surgery of the Hand near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.