A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Thull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Thull, Orthopedic Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thull graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thull has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Thompson Peak Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Thull MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David Thull practice?
- Dr. David Thull has 1 office location.
Dr. David Thull practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons and Scottsdale Orthopedic Surgeons.