Surgical Specialist
10250 N 92nd St
Ste 114
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
480-661-8348
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
by Anne Marie Harrington on Jul 7th, 2014

Dr. Thull is fabulous. His rapport with his patients is wonderful. I would highly recommend him

Jun 6th, 2014

Dr Thull was great. He is quick by very smart. I had a great experience! I would recommend him to anyone needing hand surgery!

|  The worse  |  show details
by Betty on Mar 9th, 2014

This is the worst doctor I have ever been to, he has no clue. He saw me for 2 minutes, no treatment plan and no follow up. He was wrong with the diagnosis and didn’t perform any physical examination just looking to get the surgery room off course to make money. I ran from his office.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Don Roberton on Dec 12th, 2013

Excellent doctor

May 6th, 2013

This is the worst doctor I have ever been to, he has no clue. He was wrong with the diagnosis which ended up costing more time, money, and pain.

|  Great Physician  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2012

This one on eof the best experiences at a Doctor's office for me. I left a message on Tues at 10 AM for an appt. I was called back before noon. They would have seen me that day if I could have left work and gave me an appt for the next day; being aware of my stated work times and offered an appt that had me l;eaving work as late as possible. The staff was proffessional and freindly. Dr Thrull was proffessional, friendly, considerate, a great listener and explained everything very clearly. I did not feel rushed, he took his time. I would not only go back to him, but would absolutely reccommend him to anyone who asked.

Apr 12th, 2012

I was very impressed at how quickly Dr. Thull was able to diagnose the problem with my hand, how quickly he got me in for my surgery and how nice and compassionate he was. The ONLY negative was that my recovery period was quite a bit longer than he told me but I am great now and the scarring is very minimal.

Mar 30th, 2012

He saw me for 2 minutes,no treatment plan,no follow up.I don't feel he listened to my concerns, a waste of time and money!!!!!

|  Great experience  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2011

Dr. Thull is a no-nonsense type of guy and he knows what he is doing. I trusted him to do my carpal tunnel surgery and really was happy with my whole experience with him.He takes the time to connect and listen to your concerns. Will go back to him for my other CP surgery.

|  hand surgery  |  show details
by Sariband on Jul 27th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Thull is a skilled and experienced hand surgeon with an ability to help his patients feel comfortable

Read Full Review at kudzu.com