Dr. David Thull MD Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand Scottsdale, AZ

May 16th, 2017
Wonderful Physician
My grandmother has had hand pain for a long time so we made an appointment with Dr Thull. At the moment we walked in we were warmly greeted and taken back in a very timely manner. Dr Thull saw the problem and scheduled her for surgery. My grandmother no longer has pain and is so happy. We would recommend him to anyone in need of a hand,arm or elbow issue.

February 9th, 2017
Great Doctor
I am not sure where these bad reviews are coming from but I have my suspicions. I have know Dr Thull the best part of our lives and he a great specialist in this area. Overtime everyone in my family has needed his services and he is spot on. He helped diagnose a problem with child of a friend that other doctors did not find. Dr Thull has been voted as one of the valley's Top Docs. and the awards are promptly displayed in the office.

October 22nd, 2016
DONT
this place is dishonest and the staff is rude!!!!!

November 17th, 2015
Fast and to the point

September 5th, 2015
Dr. David Thull is a State-of-The-Art Surgeon!!!!!
Dr. Thull is a highly skilled surgeon, a nice human being , very honest with you, very professional and caring as well. I had painful bumps on my fingers due to osteoarthritis. He removed these with great skill. They are gone and my fingers feel like new. I was told by previous doctors that this kind of surgery would be difficult. Dr. Thull not only resolved these painful bumps but was totally honest and thorough with taking the time to explain to me what he could and could not accomplish with this surgery. I am thrilled beyond words to have these painful bumps gone and be able to look at my fingers without seeing these unsightly bumps. You cannot find a more skilled hand surgeon. And, he is a very nice, very pleasant person as well.

May 10th, 2015
Exceptional

July 7th, 2014
Dr. Thull is fabulous. His rapport with his patients is wonderful. I would highly recommend him

June 6th, 2014
Dr Thull was great. He is quick by very smart. I had a great experience! I would recommend him to anyone needing hand surgery!

March 9th, 2014
The worse
This is the worst doctor I have ever been to, he has no clue. He saw me for 2 minutes, no treatment plan and no follow up. He was wrong with the diagnosis and didn’t perform any physical examination just looking to get the surgery room off course to make money. I ran from his office.

December 12th, 2013
Patient
Excellent doctor

May 6th, 2013
This is the worst doctor I have ever been to, he has no clue. He was wrong with the diagnosis which ended up costing more time, money, and pain.

August 23rd, 2012
Great Physician
This one on eof the best experiences at a Doctor's office for me. I left a message on Tues at 10 AM for an appt. I was called back before noon. They would have seen me that day if I could have left work and gave me an appt for the next day; being aware of my stated work times and offered an appt that had me l;eaving work as late as possible. The staff was proffessional and freindly. Dr Thrull was proffessional, friendly, considerate, a great listener and explained everything very clearly. I did not feel rushed, he took his time. I would not only go back to him, but would absolutely reccommend him to anyone who asked.