A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tinklepaugh is Excellent. Dr. Tinklepaugh has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tinklepaugh, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tinklepaugh graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tinklepaugh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tinklepaugh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Tinklepaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Tinklepaugh practice?
Dr. David Tinklepaugh practices Neurology near Norwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Plainfield, CT.
See Norwich Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Tinklepaugh, Dr. Davis Tinklepaugh, Dr. Dewey Tinklepaugh