A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Titelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Titelbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Titelbaum
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Titelbaum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Titelbaum, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Titelbaum graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Titelbaum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Titelbaum MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Titelbaum practice?
- Dr. David Titelbaum has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Titelbaum practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and North Dartmouth, MA.
See Brockton Radiologists.