A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Titelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Titelbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Titelbaum, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Titelbaum graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Titelbaum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Titelbaum MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Titelbaum practice?
- Dr. David Titelbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. David Titelbaum practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Radiologists.