Dr. David Tkeshelashvili Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. David Tkeshelashvili?

EXCEPTIONAL DECIDING WHAT NEEDED TO BE DONE

Posted on June 28th, 2010

This was my first time to meet Dr. T. My wait for Dr. T. was minimal (15 minutes). The staff was very courteous offering me water while I waited. Dr. T. took a good 45 minutes to talk to me about my neurological history, as well as my concerns for coming in today since my previous neurologist had retired. He gave me a brief test in the office and asked that I get an MRI and a neuropsychological so he could get a better picture of what might be happening. I am happy with his management style and look forward to seeing him again to determine what our next step is.

Posted on January 11th, 2016