A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tobias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tobias is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tobias
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tobias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tobias, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Smoking Cessation
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobias graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Tobias has 2 hospital affiliations:
- W. G. Hefner Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Tobias MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Tobias practice?
- Dr. David Tobias has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Tobias practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Salisbury, NC.
See Plano Family Physicians.