Learn more about Dr. David Tobias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tobias is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tobias
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Tobias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tobias, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Smoking Cessation
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobias graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Tobias has 2 hospital affiliations:
- W. G. Hefner Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Tobias MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Tobias practice?
- Dr. David Tobias has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Tobias practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Salisbury, NC.
See Plano Family Physicians.