A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Toivonen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Toivonen, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toivonen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Toivonen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Toivonen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Finger Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Toivonen graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Toivonen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Toivonen MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David A. Toivonen practice?
- Dr. David Toivonen has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Toivonen practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI and Oshkosh, WI.
See Green Bay Surgeons.