A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Toivonen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Toivonen, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Toivonen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Finger Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Toivonen graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Toivonen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Toivonen MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David A. Toivonen practice?
- Dr. David Toivonen has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Toivonen practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI.
See Green Bay Surgeons.