Dr. David Tojo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Tojo?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. David Tojo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2017

Dr. Tojo treated my son for a sinus infection that started as a cold, moved to bronchitis, then pneumonia. The pediatrician put him on an antibiotic and he kept getting worse. When we went to see Dr. Tojo, my son was better within a couple of days. The level of care was exceptional, he works well with children and adults, and I would highly recommend! He really takes the time to make sure you understand!

October 11th, 2016

Tumor appt

The doctor and the staff were all nice and professional. I was seen with in the first 5 minutes of showing up. I got quality care and review of my concerns with this doctor.

April 25th, 2016

Great surgeon

Dr. Tojo performed surgery on my throat. I did not have any post-surgery problems, doctor followed-up with results after a few days. everything was explained to me. Office staff is very good and accurate with paperwork, FMLA, etc. It was a very good experience for a scared patient.

April 15th, 2016

Highly Recommended

Dr. Melanie Ludolph was professional, knowledgeable and comforting during the testing she did on my ears. Dr. David Tojo easily diagnosed my problem and proscribed a smart course of treatment. His ability to communicate and the extra time he took with me, explaining what had happened was really appreciated. The compassion he demonstrates is icing on the cake of his intelligence, expertise, and medical experience. I knew immediately I was in good hands and recommend him highly.

March 26th, 2016

Great doctor. Had thyroid biopsy in office and did not need surgery!

October 25th, 2015

Botched Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty

It has now been about 6 years since the procedure. I previously had a deviated septum due to a few sports related injuries. I had some moderate breathing issues, but my main concern was cosmetic. Only the bridge of my nose was deformed. The bridge was smashed flat, symmetrically square and bumpy on the sides while being slightly concave in the the middle. A month after the procedure I was upset with the results but was reassured things would only get better as the swelling subsides. Then I was told I could only judge the results after a year of healing which I thought was reasonable. A year later I came back with the same complaints and was told that they were so minimal that I shouldn't seek revision. Throughout the following months I asked those I trusted if they could see what I saw, and they also noticed the mess ups. There has been no difference in my breathing. If anything my breathing is worse. Cosmetically the lower left side of my bridge has a little ball like lump followed by a 1/4 inch indent. The right side of the bridge is just as pointy as before but concentrated higher up. The hollow gap effect in the middle is slightly narrower but still nowhere near ideal. Basically the results are bumpy and asymmetrical. I have had some consultations for a revision rhinoplasty and was actually told that I still have a deviated septum. Overall I'm extremely disappointed with Dr. Tojo.

July 10th, 2015

unhappy

Dr. David Tojo gave me the horrible drug like Levaquin with steroids for sinus infection. The drug left me disabled. The doctor ruined my life. this drug is prescribed for anthrax and never with steroids.

October 8th, 2013

Excellent doctor

Dr. Tojo is charming and funny, but more importantly he is an excellent and highly skilled surgeon. He is very good at explaining complex medical issues in lay terms, so I knew what was happening every step of the way and what to expect post procedure. He is one of the very few doctors I've seen who also has a GREAT personality. You might think that shouldn't matter so much, but in my opinion it does because I appreciate a doctor who makes me feel comfortable enough to express my concerns and answer my questions. He is very expensive but you get what you pay for.

February 11th, 2013

Knows his stuff/Great with kids

Took my son to this doc after 2 other doctors could not find the cause of his hearing loss. Dr. Tojo is very skilled and has an excellent bedside manner. Great sense of humor too-my son loves him, but office wait was long. The receptionist kept telling me the dr would see us "in 5 minutes"...but it was at least a half hour wait. That said, he was worth the wait because after seeing 2 ENTs before him, my son was finally diagnosed accurately and treated! It is scary to have a child ;undergo surgery but Dr. Tojo kept us very well informed and reassured me completely. He is very good with children and made my son feel very relaxed about it all. He even looks forward to his follow up visits.

November 5th, 2012

Brilliant doctor, but wait time is too long.

February 2nd, 2012

great doctor. funny too.

September 21st, 2011

Money sucker

I went to this doctor for my nasal congestion. After waiting for more than one hour the doctor came and with a device looked inside my nose and wrote 4 prescriptions. Hardly spent 5 min with me. After two days i ckecked my insurance and i found he charged more than $600 for the visit. Just to look inside the nose he charged around $400. Do not go to this doctor. Just a money sucker.