Learn more about Dr. David Tom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tom
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tom, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Low Vision
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Tom graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tom has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Tom MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David Tom practice?
- Dr. David Tom has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Tom practices Ophthalmology near Hamden, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Westport, CT.
See Hamden Ophthalmologists.