A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tomich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tomich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomich graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Tomich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Surgery Center LP
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tomich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan