A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tondow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tondow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tondow
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Tondow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tondow, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tondow graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Tondow has 17 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Western Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Tondow MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David Tondow practice?
- Dr. David Tondow has 1 office location.
Dr. David Tondow practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Cardiologists.