A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tondow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tondow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tondow, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tondow graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Tondow has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tondow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Tondow practice?
Dr. David Tondow practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Batavia, OH.
See Cincinnati Cardiologists.