A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tong, Hospitalist is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tong graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Tong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Cheng-Da Tong MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Tong practice?
- Dr. David Tong has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Tong practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Nephrologists.